A Relationship Driven Approach
We've all seen the t-shirt fundraiser where someone is selling a $20 shirt to raise money for their mission to Africa. Turns out, the classic 't-shirt fundraiser' takes A LOT of time and energy, and rarely yields the results the fundraiser was hoping for. Instead of taking the time to design the perfect t-shirt, I want to invite you to learn how to maximize your fundraising results through a relationship driven approach. Not everyone is called to adopt, but everyone can play a part in a child having a forever family! Invite your community to learn about the heart behind your child's adoption and to take an active role in bringing your child home!
Why should you work with me?
Think of me as your personal trainer for fundraising. Almost all of us have experienced the struggle of New Year's weight loss resolutions gone wrong... you sign up for a gym membership revved up and determined to lose the weight! You soon find that your discipline isn't quite as strong as you'd thought and sticking to a weekly gym routine feels impossible. Or if you're like me, you get to the gym only to be overwhelmed by the confusing machines and you end up doing some squats, giving up, and going home.
Unless you're a fitness expert it is hard to know what you need to do to reach your fitness goals... which is exactly why you need an expert! You can hire a personal trainer to guide you, challenge you, encourage you, and push you to achieve more results in half the time.
I want to be your personal trainer for fundraising! Working together, I can guarantee you will raise MORE money in LESS time. Wouldn't you rather spend 3-6 months raising financial support than a year of fruitless fundraisers? I want to teach you how to get results and be there to cheer you on through the process! Think of all the time you could save. Instead of spending months, or even years, raising finances, you could be fully funded and use the rest of your precious time to prepare for the arrival of your child.
What does a coaching package include?
1. A free consultation- grab a cup of coffee with us and let us answer your questions! We would love to get know you and hear your story.
2. Participation in our training. Through our comprehensive training you will learn:
- The biblical basis for our relationship driven approach
- How God wants to provide abundantly for you and your child
- Why extending a personal invitation is more financially fruitful
- How to be more efficient with your time and energy instead of planning more fundraisers
- The practical how to's: who to talk to, what to say, and how to invite people to be a part of your child's story
3. One on one weekly coaching sessions to provide guidance, accountability, and encouragement along the way until you are fully funded!
4. A free family photography session to celebrate your child's adoption!
We accomplish this through our comprehensive trainings and one on one coaching, until your adoption is FULLY FUNDED!
Let me help you bring your child home in the most financially, stress-free, way possible.
Want to learn more?